MI Dentistry CRA are managed by
ECHOdonto a french non-profit organization law of 1901.
If you have any questions or suggestions contact us!
This application is a pure educational tool aimed to facilitate the identification of caries risk factors and promote prevention in dentistry.
It helps to carry out caries risk assessment based on the MI Handbook developed by the European MI Advisory Board.
- Ballester* B - Université Aix-Marseille, Marseille, France
- Tassery H - Université Aix-Marseille, Marseille, LBN 4203, Montpellier, France
- Schwendicke F, Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Doméjean S, UFR d'Odontologie, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Kargul B. Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Dental School, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Gurgan S, Department of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
- Turkun LS, Ege University, School of Dentistry, Izmir, Turkey
- Gaton P, University of Barcelona, School of Dentistry, Barcelona, Spain
- Ruiz E, S, private practitioner, Barcelona, Spain
- Blique M, private practionner, Nancy, France
- Basso M, University of Milan, Galeazzi Orthopaedic Institute, Milan, Italy
- Baysan A, Queen Mary University of London School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, United Kingdom
- Miletic I, Department of Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry, School of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
- Zalba J, private practionner, Centro Avenzado en Prevencion, Pampelune, Spain
- Reich E, University of Cologne, Department of Conservative Dentistry and Periodontology, Cologne, Germany
A new mobile cross-platform application for caries risk assessment (Poster 159), ConsEuro Conference 2019, Berlin, June 14-15. Clin Oral Invest 23, 2515–2572 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00784-019-02884-2
GC Corporation - 3-2-14 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku - Tokyo 113-0033, Japan